- LiveProfessor version 1.2.5
- LiveProfessor version 1.2.5Posted 232 days ago
A new version of LiveProfessor (1.2.5) has been released today.
This release has mainly bug-fixes, and sums up all the different beta versions sent out to users over the last year.
There is now a "Don't highlight next cue" option under program options. You can enable this if you don't use the "Next" button in the cue lists, but simply trigger individual cues and don't want to see the green "next-cue"
Also this fixes an issue with the 1.1.3 release where the program got unstable when doing drag/drop operations while plugins where using more then 4GB of memory.
Also many other bug minor bug…
- LiveProfessor 1.2.0 Beta
- LiveProfessor 1.2.0 BetaPosted 512 days ago
Released a beta version of 1.2.0
- LiveProfessor updated to version 1.1.2
- LiveProfessor updated to version 1.1.2Posted 649 days ago
LiveProfessor has been updated to version 1.1.2
- Updated ifoundasound to version 2.2.0
- Updated ifoundasound to version 2.2.0Posted 695 days ago
Finally updated ifoundasound a bit.
- LiveProfessor updated to 1.1 and adds 64-bit support
- LiveProfessor updated to 1.1 and adds 64-bit …Posted 894 days ago
The new version includes numerous improvements and fixes and also introduces a 64bit version.
Want to use VST plugins on stage?
LiveProfessor is a software for using VST-plugins in live audio.
Using ASIO audio interfaces and as many plugins as you like, you can create an effect rack with VST plugins. Read more