- New/Fix You can now have more then 256 tags (Now 2147483647 tags)
There also was a bug so that deleted tags was not deleted from these 256
- Fix: Bug with waveform displayed wrong in editor when using mono files
- New: Delete all in workfolder window.
- Fix: Bug with waveform cache and external files
- New: Search in entire file path (folder names)
- Fix: Popup menu missing in tag window
- Fix: Bug when using mouse wheel in work folder window
- Fix: Bug in the monitor folders feature (would always ask to save archive)
- FIX: Always prompts for save on exit
- FIX: Scroll-wheel did not work in some windows
- FIX: Did not remember the workfolder when reopened
15. Dec 2010
- FIX: Faster sound list
- New: Wave form preview when auditioning sounds
- New: Two play modes, Loop and List
- New: Support for ASIO devices
- Fix: Error when creating collections on clean install.
- New: Next and Previous buttons in player
- Fix: Several bugs in the editor
- New: Drag sounds to folder browser adds them to the drop box
- Fix: Bugs with sub tags in tag window
- Fix: ixml parsing from Cubase did not work properly
- New: Possible to set the length of a “jump” when using skip forward/backward
- Fix: Project link does not always work
- New: Drop box improvements, can handle large amounts of files and is faster
- New: No need to wait for files to be added, meta data is extracted in a background task.
- Fix: Corrupted archive files with some MP3 files
- New: Watch folders, will scan these folders for new files each time the archive is loaded.
- New: Meters and new volume slider
- New: Ableton Live 8 as application target