Errors using x86 plugins in LP x64 with jBridge

Everything about LiveProfessor.
Ideas, bug reports, tips & trix
jahudka

Errors using x86 plugins in LP x64 with jBridge

Postby jahudka » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to switch over to a x64 system (currently Win 8.1). I'm using LP 1.1.3 x64 (pro version) and jBridge 1.65 demo. When I rescan the plugin folders in LP, the x64 plugins are scanned successfully with an OK status, but any x86 plugin scanned pops out a message with the following text:

MLSharedMemory [window title]
This buffer already exists (23501252684) - please report this

The buffer number is different for every plugin. The State field then says something about Bridger64.dll, I believe. I've tried jBridge 1.5 full version and that works at least partially - the plugins get scanned correctly, but refuse to work afterwards (audio seems frozen - the in / out level indicators show a static value) - when I turn the plugin off, all works well (actually, no, it doesn't, there's a lot of dropouts, but I believe that's due to a crappy driver for my soundcard which I'm currently trying to replace with an older version).

I haven't bought jBridge yet, which is why I can't try with the current full version. I'd like to make sure everything works first.. any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks!
Dell D830 / Intel Core2Duo 2.4Ghz / 4GB DDR II RAM
M-Audio Fast Track Pro / Yamaha MFC10 / AKG K272 HD / Yamaha HS50M / Tannoy 603
Win 8.1 x64 / LiveProfessor Pro / Reaper
jahudka

Re: Errors using x86 plugins in LP x64 with jBridge

Postby jahudka » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 pm

UPDATE: so I installed an older version of my soundcard driver (the infamous M-Audio Fast Track Pro) and with jBridge 1.5 all works well - there are no dropouts nor is audio frozen anymore both with and without jBridged plugins in the chain, (haven't done any extensive testing yet, just played back a couple of songs through a couple of plugins from my phone connected to an input on my FTP. So the issue is just with jBridge 1.65 and it might be because I'm using the demo version.
Dell D830 / Intel Core2Duo 2.4Ghz / 4GB DDR II RAM
M-Audio Fast Track Pro / Yamaha MFC10 / AKG K272 HD / Yamaha HS50M / Tannoy 603
Win 8.1 x64 / LiveProfessor Pro / Reaper

Return to “LiveProfessor 1”