Bluetooth Windows MIDI API wrapper

Mii

Bluetooth Windows MIDI API wrapper

Postby Mii » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:35 pm

I have been searching for a way to get the new MIDI device from Yamaha the MD BT01 which is powered at the midi in and outputs.
I am using Live Professor II a lot, but I see no listed MIDI device in the MIDI dropdown when I attempt to add my Yamaha via the MD BT01.

Apparently, WIndows is trying to make it easy for you guys to add this feature. Thought I would let you know, they have a wrapper, and you can put it in (Easy? IDK?)

This would be my big request before I buy the program, as I intend to do, that it could support the addition of Bluetooth MIDI.

Here is Windows' link for their BT MIDI wrapper discussion page (from Pete Brown) Thanks:

https://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/ ... indows-10/
nikolai

Re: Bluetooth Windows MIDI API wrapper

Postby nikolai » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi
This is in the works by a third party. But as of now there seems to be some issues with the API regarding sysex.
When it is all sorted out, I'll enable it in LiveProfessor.
Regards
Nikolai Bergstrøm
Mii

Re: Bluetooth Windows MIDI API wrapper

Postby Mii » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi, thanks for your response. I have just downloaded the 2.1.3. Is there any development as far as the third party you spoke of? I am using "MidiBerry" which is a third party also.
I have another question which has nothing to do with this. That is why I came in here right now.

Return to “LiveProfessor 2”